- state’s attorney: a prosecuting attorney for a state
- The State Attorney office (???????? ??????, Praklitut Hamedinah) is one of the central bodies governing law in Israel, and the main body representing the state of Israel in court.
- Pinellas is the name of a peninsula located roughly half-way down the west coast of Florida. It forms the western boundary of Tampa Bay and comprises the bulk of Pinellas County. There is a city named Pinellas Park in south Pinellas.
- (in the US) A political and administrative division of a state, providing certain local governmental services
- A county is a land area of local government within a country. A county may have cities and towns within its area. Originally, in continental Europe, a county (contea or contado, comte, comtat, condado, Grafschaft, Gau) was the land under the jurisdiction of a count (conte, comte, conde, Graf”).
- (United States) the largest administrative district within a state; “the county plans to build a new road”
- The people of such a territorial division collectively
- A territorial division of some countries, forming the chief unit of local administration
- (United Kingdom) a region created by territorial division for the purpose of local government; “the county has a population of 12,345 people”
- A room, department, or building used to provide a particular service
- agency: an administrative unit of government; “the Central Intelligence Agency”; “the Census Bureau”; “Office of Management and Budget”; “Tennessee Valley Authority”
- The local center of a large business
- A room, set of rooms, or building used as a place for commercial, professional, or bureaucratic work
- place of business where professional or clerical duties are performed; “he rented an office in the new building”
- function: the actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group; “the function of a teacher”; “the government must do its part”; “play its role”
pinellas county state attorney office – Attorney General's
Attorney General's Task Force on Family Violence: Final report, September 1984
This book was digitized and reprinted from the collections of the University of California Libraries. Together, the more than one hundred UC Libraries comprise the largest university research library in the world, with over thirty-five million volumes in their holdings. This book and hundreds of thousands of others can be found online in the HathiTrust Digital Library.HP’s patented BookPrep technology was used to clean artifacts resulting from use and digitization, improving your reading experience.
20110704 696 4th Courthouse
States Attorney for Montgomery County, John McCarthy (polo shirt) and Sheriff Darren Popkin.
20110704 549 4th Courthouse
Clerk of Courts, Loretta Knight, Sheriff Darren Popkin, States Attorney John McCarthy
pinellas county state attorney office
Dr. Holzmann introduces the manager and technologist as well as the student and the foreign patent practitioner to the United States Law of Patent Infringement. Dr. Holzmann directly addresses what to do when a patent is being infringed. The author explains and interprets the intricacies of the patent law and provides a strong basis of understanding future changes in patent law. This valuable volume should appeal to academics and students of law, attorneys specializing in corporate law, patent attorneys, CEOs in technical firms, and CEOs of foreign corporations.